Date: 9/7/2016, 9:00 am—5:30 pm
County: Alameda County
CEUs: 7.5 BBS
Sponsor: Seneca Family of Agencies
- Describe the scope and impact of intimate partner violence on individuals and families.
- Improve ability to screen for intimate partner violence in a variety of settings.
- Upon detection, improve ability to perform a comprehensive assessment including patterns of perpetration/victimization and levels of dangerousness.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage, assess, and intervene sensitively and effectively with abusive partners, exposed children, adult survivors.
- Understand vicarious traumatization and ways to address it.
- Identify adjunctive resources.