Date: 9/8/2018, 9:00 am—3:30 pm
County: Contra Costa County
Location: Pleasant Hill
Sponsor: Alternative Family Services (AFS)
- Learn about child development and increase knowledge of common challenges that youth entering foster care tend to face.
- Understand long term effects child abuse has on the child’s brain.
- Increase knowledge of appropriate medication management and documentation.
- Strategies for positive parenting when working with traumatized youth.
- Strategies to create an environment that promotes children’s social emotional, cognitive, and physical development
Pleasant Hill Community Center (McHale Room)
320 Civic Drive
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523