Date: 1/15/2019, 9:15 am—1:15 pm
County: Alameda County
Sponsor: A Better Way, Inc.
- Experiential and student based education strategies
- Humanistic psychology framework
- Contemplative practices from Theravada, Tibetan and Zen Buddhism, as well as contemporary teachers
- Mindful Movement and Outdoor Based Mindfulness practices from leading teachers, adapted for use in non- profit settings
- Time management strategies to make time for mindfulness.
- Group exercises to increase insight, problem solving and accountability around integrating restorative mindfulness practices into daily life
- Slide Deck and Handout to support ongoing application of practices