Date: 6/16/2016, 10:00 am—5:00 pm
County: Alameda County
CEUs: 6 BBS
Sponsor: Seneca Family of Agencies
- Explore the impact of implicit bias on youth and families involved with systems of care
- Build awareness of implicit biases in the workplace and in community interactions.
- Develop Strategies for identifying and addressing implicit bias
- Define and examine the principles and practices of cultural humility.
- Build and develop shared language and definitions for words and ideas often used in our community: culture, diversity, race, power and privilege.
- Use cultural humility to examine and explore culture, race, power, and privilege in the present day challenges and successes within our work and community.