Date: 3/9/2016, 9:00 am—5:00 pm
County: Alameda County
Sponsor: Fred Finch Youth & Family Services
- Background, incidence and prevalence of family violence,
- Personal and social consequences of family violence,
- Family violence research, legislation and policies,
- Interdisciplinary perspectives on family violence, and
- Interventions designed to prevent and ameliorate family violence through work with both victims and perpetrators.
This is a great training for those needing to fulfill the Spousal/Partner Abuse requirement for licensure.