Date: 10/11/2016, 9:00 am—4:00 pm
County: Alameda County
Sponsor: Fred Finch Youth & Family Services
Workshop participants will learn how to:
- Challenge and confront individuals in ways that properly address disagreements, confusions, conflicts and injuries. Participants will be taught how to do this in ways that reduce the possibility of alienating, shut downing and injuring other people, thus, improving their chances of repairing, reconciling and becoming more intimately connected to other people.
- Communicate in a direct, honest and fair manner.
- Set appropriate boundaries and limits
- Remain mindful and present throughout the entire process of interpersonal negotiation.
- Acknowledge the truth of another’s observations and point of view, while not agreeing what is untrue in these observations.