Date: 6/13/2016, 9:30 am—12:30 pm
County: Alameda County
Sponsor: Fred Finch Youth & Family Services
- Experience how being outdoors supports increased awareness and a sense of calm relaxation.
- Understand how being outdoors and making art impacts our neurobiological activity, helps us to regulate and increase alert attention.
- Hear and see case examples of eco art therapy.
- Make art that increases our connection to nature as a healing resource.
- Consider ways to integrate outdoor and nature‐based practices to increase resiliency, adaptive functioning and wellness.