, 9:00 am—12:00 pm
County: Alameda County
Sponsor: Family Paths, Inc.
- What is sensory processing disorder and how is it fundamental to regulatory dynamics in children.
- How does sensory processing disorder impact a child’s developmental and relational trajectory?
- How to identify a child with sensory processing disorder.
- Education of caregivers, including parents, day care and school staff in order to create a ‘goodness of ﬁt’.
- How to begin to create a sensory supportive environment for a vulnerable child.
- Introduction of how to understand the use of tools and materials to support self-regulation in children with sensory processing disorder.