Date: 10/2/2015, 9:00 am—4:00 pm
County: Solano County
CEUs: 6 BBS
Sponsor: Seneca Family of Agencies
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify significant developments in the history of the DSM.
- Identify the structure and primary changes in diagnoses in the DSM 5 impacting children and youth.
- Use decision trees in making a differential diagnosis in the DSM 5 based on symptoms in children and youth.
- Identify differential diagnoses for new and frequently used mental disorders in the DSM 5 with children and youth.
- Develop a non axial diagnosis for children and youth using the DSM